ICF Global member Price : 20 $
Non member Price : 20 $
CF Midwest Regional Advisory Council – Yes, And! Improve Your Coaching Skills with Improv
Applied Improvisation is defined as the adaptation of improvisational theater principals and training techniques that enable participants to:
* Quickly build trust to connect with others,
* Deepen listening, improve presence, and nonverbal communication skills,
* Create a collaborative work environment, and, * Increase comfort levels with uncertainty and change.
By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
1. Demonstrate the skills of “deep listening” – listening to words, tone of voice, body language, and silences as a complete communicative package to increase empathy and effectiveness.
2. Build a collaborative environment using a “yes, and” approach with clients, team members, and staff to foster ideation, problem-solving, and conflict-resolution.
3. Become comfortable and increase acumen in dealing with ambiguity, change, and emotions.
ICF core competencies & coaching skills
CC : 1 RD : 0