SuperVision: Added Value to Every Serious Coach’s Practice
It provides a fresh perspective and has a “fine spice effect on your coaching dish”.
How can regular supervision add value to your coaching practice?
– Adds to the quality of your coaching/mentoring practice and ensures a safe practice
– Ensures the continuity of professional and personal development
– Opens safe space for vulnerability and deep reflection of coaches and mentors
– Perfects our self-reflection and self-awareness, fosters our authenticity, so we can support the self-awareness capacity in others
– Expands the exploration beyond the coach-supervisor relationship, includes a systematic view of the relationships and interdependencies of different stakeholders in the process
Considering the complexity of the coach’s work (working through individual, interpersonal, and organisational issues), regular supervision has the potential of supporting the well-being of the coach which, in consequence,
can benefit and safeguard the coachee.
- Brief presentation of supervision.
- Normative, formative and restorative aspect.
- Introduction to 7-eye model.
- Interactive* real case studies and reflection in small groups
* interactive event
We are kindly asking you to actively participate in case studies in break-out rooms, you can present your own cases , we invite you to think about them in advance :)
CC : 1.5 RD : 0.5