- 29 Jun 23
Emergent Coaching Certification
As a Certified Emergent Coach, You Will…
– Develop and deepen your awareness of yourself as a Coach,
– Explore and develop your own coaching intuition and learn to trust it
– Learn to discern the difference between coaching from your own habits and patterns and tuning into what’s wanting to emerge for the client
– Learn how to listen to your client’s stories and metaphors to discern what’s wanting to emerge for them.
– Tune yourself as an instrument by developing and maintaining your own centering practices and engaging exercises to deepen your awareness of self, energy and the field
– Learn how to offer yourself and your clients a place of deep presence, acceptance, and awareness
– Prepare your Self to be most present and available for your clients and their coaching sessions
– Distinguish what breathing and mindfulness techniques to use with clients as well as when and how to use them so that they become an extension of the coaching work itself
Training is facilitated weekly on Zoom. These experiential and immersive sessions are held:
April 13 - June 29, 2023
Weekly on Thursdays
10:30 AM - 12:00 PM Pacific / 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern
Plan for both weekly 90-minute virtual learning sessions and time outside of virtual sessions to engage in learning triads, readings, and exercises to support you in integrating what you learn.
Can’t make a session?
The entire program is live, virtual, and recorded. The live sessions are available in the learning portal, complete with downloadable resources, learning partners, and Q+As. And if you can’t make it live, don’t worry! You’ll have unlimited access to the recordings, so you can catch up on the replays (or watch again!) whenever you like.
CC : 21 RD : 14