ICF Global member Price :
Non member Price :
Event slides or recording
Artificial Intelligence: Friend or foe for HR & coaching ?
ICW 2021 Prelaunch Webinar Series powered by ICF Professional Coaches
Join ICF Professional Coaches board Chair Catherine Tanneau in a thought provoking webinar on Artificial Intelligence as she will interview:
– Guillaume Leboucher, Artificial Intelligence and big data specialist, Founder of Open Value (France) and Founder of the Artificial Intelligence for Schools Foundation, hosted by the Institut de France.
– Alicia Hullinger, Vice-President of ICF Thought Leadership Institute
– Déborah Braud, HRD Headquarters, Pernod Ricard
Catherine Tanneau and Kevin Kan, respectively Chair and elected member of the 2021 – 2022 ICF Professional Coaches Global Board of Directors will act as facilitators and moderators and will provide their own vision of executive coaches and some perspective on the impact of such trends for the coaching industry. A 15 min live Q&A session will be foreseen.
- AI and data science: what is it exactly?
- Could coaching be replaced by technology/AI, or on the contrary, will this profession be flourishing? Can More tech mean more human?
- How will HR professions and Coaching be transformed at digital age?
- What are the main risks and how to create a deontology and ethics of data?
- Why Adopting coaching skills is the better way to take advantage of the new digital era? How to avoid being dominated by technology? Isn’t by developing our humanity?
- How can coaching support the people growth and the community for a flourishing humanity ?
The Zoom link for this session will be shared with you by email after your registration.
CC : 0 RD : 1