How to reach the next level of clients with mentoring for coaches
During the meeting we will talk about:
– How have the client’s coaching needs changed over the past 3-5 years?
– What happens if the coach stops in his professional development?
– How to turn the costs for mentoring to investment?
– How to prepare for mentoring so that it is effective as possible?
– How to choose competencies for development?
– Cases for competencies 1 and 2, when the session will not be accepted for consideration by the mentor, and when it will not pass the exam.
– When you need supervision and not mentoring.
– differences between group and individual mentoring in terms of benefits for mentee.
– How often do you need to do reflective practices.
CC : 1.5 RD : 0.5