ICF Global member Price : 25.00 USD
Non member Price : 25.00 USD
Neurodiversity 101 and Coaching
This presentation will share information on neurodiversity, so that your coaching exchanges, practice, and everyday human interactions can benefit from understanding, appreciating, and championing neurodiversity.
The speaker will focus on:
• What is neurodiversity? What is neuro-divergent? What is neurotypical?
• Neurodiversity history and the leaders/researchers in this field
• Profiles/conditions associated with the term neurodivergent – SOME examples: Autism Spectrum / Asperger’s, ADHD, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Tourette Syndrome
• Neurodiversity: strengths and challenges for coachee AND a coach
• Examples of how neurodiversity “shows up” in your coaching sessions
• Examples of how to leverage this knowledge to empower yourself as a coach and your coachees
CC : 0 RD : 1.5