WORKING WITH THE BODY IN COACHING with MARK WALSH
Are you a coach looking to enhance your skills working with the body?
Join us for a practical and interactive online session on embodiment in coaching.
Mark Walsh, a renowned teacher and author in the field, will explain embodied intelligence, and equip you with pragmatic tools to immediately apply in your coaching practice.
– What is embodiment (and what embodiment is not)
– Knowledge of the eight aspects of embodied intelligence
– Mistakes to avoid when working with the body
– Centring and self regulation techniques (for clients and coaches)
– Practical tools for stress management, creativity and leadership
Who Should Attend:
This online session is suitable for coaches at all levels, from beginners looking to lay a strong foundation, to seasoned professionals aiming to deepen their embodiment coaching techniques. Regardless of your experience, Mark’s insights will add a new dimension to your coaching with the body.
CC : 0.25 RD : 0.75