- 12 Nov 24
Become a coach with this engaging and comprehensive program that meets ICF requirements for PCC.
Coach Training learning outcomes:
• Explain coaching and different processes.
• Discuss ICF’s Core Competencies and Code of Ethics.
• Identify and coach different personal styles.
• Use listening, clear communication, and questioning techniques.
• Recognize and adjust to V-A-K styles, Meta Models, and Meta Programs.
• Review coaching agreements and create your own.
• Illustrate and describe your coaching process.
• Explore how to establish trust and maintain presence.
• Co-explore and navigate with a client through prioritization processes and solutions.
• Strengthen coaching competencies for helping clients to develop solutions for long-term change and self-management.
• Coach for proactive goal setting and action planning.
• Plan for and coach a group.
• Elevate your coaching competencies, complete the coaching assessment, and prepare for the CKA.
CC : 130 RD : 0