- 22 Mar 24
Certified Executive Culture Coaching
The Certified Executive Culture Coach program equips coaches to incorporate Organizational Culture Coaching into their practice and support organizations with culture transformation projects.
Participants learn to design corporate coaching programs with a focus on culture transformation, integrating culture analytics, culture action planning, leadership training, and team and one-on-one coaching.
Based on the latest insights on employee needs, learn to use our Culture-Actualization Index as a transformative tool to measure workplace culture. Leverage the index results to develop data-driven culture action plans and drive meaningful change in organizations.
Gain a deep understanding of group dynamics, the paradox mindset, and the interplay between individual and group behaviors to effectively coach executives both individually and in groups.
• 4-hour sessions on Fridays on Zoom
• Next cohort starts Feb 2, 2024
• Includes 3-hour self-paced Culture Levers course
Sessions 1-2| Introduction to Organization Culture Coaching
• Why culture matters for organizations
• Defining culture coaching
• Designing culture coaching programs
• Working with executives
• Culture as North Star and Culture Levers
Sessions 3-4 | Culture-Actualization Index
• The theory of needs
• Culture-Actualization Index: research and findings
• Culture action planning
• Culture practices
Sessions 5-6 | Team Coaching and Facilitation
• Group dynamics in team coaching
• The Maslow Coaching Funnel for teams
• Contracting and establishing trust and safety
• The North Star framework with teams
Sessions 7-8 | One-on-one Coaching
• Power dynamics
• Advanced coaching competencies (PCC Markers)
• Ethics & complex cases in coaching
• Coaching program design and best practices
CC : 22 RD : 11