- 05 May 22
Certified Master Coach
Start with seven live, interactive online classes:
Before each class, you will write a one to two-page report responding to three questions.
• Group or Team Coaching: Explore considerations for coaching groups or teams and prepare for your group coaching
• Ethics and Agreements: Review the don’ts and the do’s for competencies 1 and 2, then explore the application
• Coaching Process: Discuss the don’ts and do’s for the competencies 3, 4, and 5, then expand with the how-to tips for a coach
• People and Communication: Consider the don’ts and do’s for competencies 6 and 7, then confer on how to effectively use the techniques when coaching
• Creating Change with Confidence: Go through the don’ts and do’s of competency 8, then delve into the application when coaching
• Time and Money: Review tools and basic concepts plus talk about coaching on sensitive topics with specific examples for time and money coaching
• Debrief: Chat about learning points and plan for your next steps as a coach
After each class, you will write a one to two-page report responding to three questions.
For the Coaching Practicum, you will interview and be interviewed for coaching, Coach, Be Coached, Observe Coaching, and Coach a Group plus be in the Coaching Group
• Six group sessions: one as a coach and 5 as a participant – these are as scheduled for the class.
• Interview three classmates and be interviewed by three classmates as a prospective coach – these are scheduled with your classmates and trainer separately.
• Coach and be coached for three individual sessions – these are scheduled with your classmates and trainer separately.
• Observe three coaching sessions of your classmates via recording.
Final Report: Write a two-page report about your coaching with a client overviewing your approach, results, and what you learned.
One-on-One Coaching Session:
All participants are given a one-on-one coaching session to be scheduled individually.
CoachSupport@Coachcert.com or 800-350-1678
CC : 35 RD :