- 06 Aug 22
Certified Professional Coach
Develop ICF’s Core Competencies of a Coach on your journey toward membership or credentialing with the International Coach Federation!
Becoming a Certified Professional Coach (ICF approved / 30 hours / ACSTH) is the first step and it starts with full participation in five 90-minute online classes followed each time by an assignment (two pages written) designed for immediate application of the information from class (anticipate an average of 90 minutes each assignment):
• About Coaching: What it is and is not, Excelling as a Coach.
• Ethics: Code of Ethics and Core Values
• Understanding your Client: Understand different styles of thinking, processing, and deciding, adjust to the client
• Communication: Listening Skills, Assertive Communication, and Effective Questioning
• Focus and Motivation: Learning Styles, Focus, and Language that Motivates
Next is the Group Session for discussion, Q&A, and resource review.
The ICF has approved this program for 30 hours of ACSTH. The Center for Coaching Certification is also accredited by IACET for 30 hours/3 CEUs (accepted by SHRM, HRCI, ATD, and more), plus accredited by AICI to offer 30 hours/3 CEUs.
After the Certified Professional Coach program, the next step is the Certified Master Coach program, approved for 35 hours, which means completing the training hour requirements for membership or the ACC credential. Mentor Coaching groups for the ACC requirement are scheduled regularly.
CC : 30 RD : 0