Code of Ethics in Action
3-hour CCE Code of Ethics focus on:
• Equality, Inclusion, Diversity & Belonging
• What are the ICF’s Interpretative Statements for the Code of Ethics and how do they inform/support you in defining your professional ethics and standards?
• Red Flags: what to pay attention to before and during a coaching engagement
Our promise is that during these 3 hours, you will:
• Learn what lessor known factors influence and shape equality, inclusion, diversity, belonging (EIDB) and how they are unique to each culture.
• Have a deeper understanding of the “thinking” behind the Code of Ethics and how to carry that forward into your practice.
• Learn new ways to assess a client’s life events and emotional situations which may require the coach to refer to a therapist (i.e.: depression, anxiety).
Coaching, mentoring and supervision are also available.
CC : 3 RD :