- 07 Dec 23
234 Mall Boulevard
(Ground floor, on your Right as you walk in)
King of Prussia, PA 1940
Dare to Lead™
Based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown, Dare to Lead™ is an empirically based courage-building program, a “skill-based playbook for leaders.”
After completing this training, you’ll be equipped to bring back these courage-building tools to your clients, team, and organization.
You’ll learn the four empirically-based skills sets of courage that are teachable, measurable, and observable.
– Rumbling with Vulnerability – Facing risk, uncertainty, and emotional exposure.
– Living into Our Values – Identifying, operationalizing, and practicing the beliefs we hold more important.
– Braving Trust – Creating or deepening connections in relationships and teams based on the seven elements of trust.
– Learning to Rise – Resilience; failing forward (learning whilst failing).
If you’re a coach, executive, leader, entrepreneur, or all of the above, this workshop is relevant to your work.
- 3 sessions (24 hours total) facilitated by Certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator
- Dare to Lead™ Workbook
- Dare to Lead™ Trained Certificate
- Bonus: Integration and Follow-up session - January 11th, 2024 (9am-10:30am)
- A small amount of pre-work and between-session work will be included.
- Optional 1:1 coaching sessions to support integration available
For more info, please contact Chris Cavalieri (email@example.com)
CC : RD :