- 09 Apr 24
Become a coach with this engaging and comprehensive program that meets ICF requirements for the ACC plus provides processes and resources.
Develop the competencies of a coach and upgrade coaching efficacy – learning outcomes:
• Explain coaching.
• Discuss the ICF’s Core Competencies and Code of Ethics.
• Identify and coach different personal styles.
• Use listening, clear communication, and questioning techniques.
• Recognize and adjust to V-A-K styles, Meta Models, and Meta Programs.
• Review coaching agreements and create your own.
• Identify how to meet ethical guidelines.
• Illustrate and describe coaching process.
• Explore how to establish trust and maintain presence.
• Coach for proactive goal setting and action planning.
• Plan for and coach a group.
Focus on your demonstration of coaching competencies, complete the coaching assessment, prepare for the CKA, and further elevate your coaching.
Team@Coachcert.com or 800-350-1678
CC : 65 RD : 0