- 28 Dec 23
Pre-requisite: designed for those who already have 60 hours of ICF-accredited training.
Move toward your PCC with this engaging and comprehensive program that meets all ICF requirements plus provides processes and resources.
Coach Training learning outcomes:
• Explain coaching and different processes.
• Discuss ICF’s Core Competencies and Code of Ethics.
• Identify and coach different personal styles.
• Use listening, clear communication, and questioning techniques.
• Explore how to establish trust and maintain presence.
• Co-explore and navigate with a client through prioritization processes and solutions.
• Strengthen coaching competencies for helping clients to develop solutions for long-term change and self-management.
• Coach for proactive goal setting and action planning.
• Plan for and coach a group.
• Elevate your coaching competencies, complete the coaching assessment, and prepare for the CKA.
Team@Coachcert.com or 800-350-1678
CC : 65 RD : 0