- 27 Jun 23
Positive Edge Coach Training
Join our pLink Leadership Senior Executive Coaches and increase your
coaching skills and confidence. Through reading, reflection, lively discussion,
and demonstration during peer learning labs, participants will integrate and
deepen ICF core competencies and best practices in coaching.
After attending this program, coaches will be able to:
• Construct clear goals and outcomes for client coaching engagements.
• Identify clear coaching session outcomes with their client.
• Determine where to use silence and reflection to deepen the client’s awareness and development and to facilitate growth.
• Cultivate trust and safety using motivational interviewing skills.
• Demonstrate creative coaching options that contribute to positive outcomes.
Build community in sessions that offer the opportunity to learn, observe,
practice, and receive developmental feedback that will accelerate skill
ACC/PCC or equivalent coaching experience
Sessions 2 - 7
Foundations of Coaching - February 28
Co-Creating Relationships - March 14
Guiding the Conversation Part 1 - March 28
Guiding the Conversation Part 2 - April 11
Emotional Agility - April 25
Coaching Towards Change - May 9
Weeks 8 - 10
Practicum #1 - May 30
Practicum #2 - June 13
Practicum #3 - June 27
CC : 13 RD : 6