- 27 Jun 23
Super Circle Group Mentoring Package
Join Mentor Coach and owner of Soul Designs Coaching, Lerae Gidyk, MCC, for a dynamic group mentor coaching experience. What started out as group supervision for coaches has morphed into an efficient, effective, community and skill building way of acquiring the majority or all of your required mentor coaching hours. If you are preparing for accreditation with the International Coaching Federation or wanting to grow your coaching skills, competency and/or coaching community, this is the right mentoring choice for you. You will receive mentor coaching that is relevant to your developmental outcomes as well as being enhanced by the rich learning the group environment has to offer. This is a cost-effective alternative to one-on-one mentor coaching that will provide you with a way to acquire mentor coaching hours, expand your coaching capabilities and much more.
1. 7 hours of group mentor coaching
2. 1 recorded session review (written feedback and 60 minute 1:1 debrief)
3. Total of 8 hours of mentor coaching (of the 10 required for ICF accreditation)
4. Weekly bonus coaching sessions to listen to and learn from
5. Diverse and dynamic group learning experience
6. Credentialing Prep Exam (90min)
Some coaches choose to complete their remaining two mentor coaching hours with Lerae Gidyk, MCC (program creator/facilitator). The options are for 1:1 mentor coaching or ICF application performance/recording evaluation support.
CC : 24 RD : 0