- 02 Feb 24
The Science and Art of Coaching
The Science & Art of Coaching is a complete ICF-accredited coach-specific training programme (Level 1) No previous coach training or coaching experience is required. If you have already completed this programme or a similar training programme, check out our advanced (Level 2) coach training, Art & Alchemy of Coaching.
Coaching is one of the fastest growing professions and is enabling positive change in people’s communication skills, performance, confidence and many other aspects of their behaviour and mindset.
In an environment that is increasingly complex and constantly changing, coaching is a powerful tool to help people navigate situations, tasks, challenges, goals and aspirations for greater success, fulfilment and wellbeing.
This complete package also offers sufficient coach-specific training hours for those who may wish to apply for their ACC Credential and provides 76.25 ICF Accredited Coach-Specific Training Hours (ACSTH)Equipping You for the Future.
• Kick-off Webinar: September 8, 2023, 10am – 11am (London time)
• Virtual Workshops: September 14, 15 & 18, 2023, 9 am – 5 pm (London time)
• Webinar: October 13, 2023, 10am – 12pm (London time)
Module 2: Going Deeper
• Virtual Workshops: November 9, 10 & 13, 2023, 9 am – 5 pm (London time)
• Webinar: December 8, 2023, 10am – 12pm (London time)
Module 3: From Science to Art
• Virtual Workshops: January 11, 12 & 15, 2024, 9 am – 5 pm (London time)
• Webinar: February 2, 2024, 10am – 12pm (London time)
It is possible to complete certain modules of this programme as standalone training, please contact us to discuss.
This programme can also be run internally for a group or organisation, please contact us to discuss further.
CC : 54 RD : 22.25